In Egypt we offer our academic osteopathy training in the metropolis of Cairo.
After passing the 30 modules (6 modules / year) and the final exams, we award you the DO diploma after 5 years. The flexibility of our study model enables you to adapt the length of your training to your personal planning. In each module, a specific body region is taught from a theoretical and practical point of view. You can immediately apply everything you learn during a module in your daily practice. After each module you not only learned new techniques, but also gained knowledge and experience.
Each module takes 3 days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We always teach from 08:00 to 18:45.
Dates of the 6 modules in year 1:
- 15/10/2020 - 17/10/2020: Osteopathic Principles and the Iliosacral Joint.
- 19/11/2020 - 21/11/2020: The Pelvic Organs.
- 10/12/2020 - 12/12/2020: Cranial osteopathy.
- 28/01/2021 - 30/01/2021: Applied Neurology.
- 04/03/2021 - 06/03/2021: The Lumbar Spine.
- 03/06/2021 - 05/06/2021: Clinical Work.
Have a look at the curriculum.
Address: Dar El Mona Medical and Rehabilitation Resort, Cairo-Alex Desert Road-Kilo 20.5 - Cairo - Gizah 12556.
You have a question?