Osteopathy in Sports
In Denmark, we offer osteopaths these Post Academic Modules (PAMs) in the beautiful city of Copenhagen.
We have the honor to introducing you to some specialists within the international sports community. All of them are experts in the field of osteopathy, medicine, exercise physiology, nutritional medicine,… who would like to share their expertise and skills with you with great pleasure and passion.
These courses teach you a structured approach and the necessary skills to screen athletes preventively, to speed up rehabilitation or to optimize performance. From prevention to rehabilitation, from amateurs to elite athletes!
Dates and topics in Copenhagen Year 2:
All these sessions will not be streamed!
Teaching times: 8:30 - 16:30
- 23/10/2021 - 24/10/2021: PAM "Functional Screening: coordination and analysis of movement."
- 13/11/2021 - 14/11/2021: PAM "Sports Psychology: mental motion."
- 11/12/2021 - 12/12/2021: PAM "Clinical reasoning in sports - part 1."
- 22/01/2022 - 23/01/2022: PAM "Clinical reasoning in sports - part 2."
- Date to be confirmed: PAM "Upper extremity sports injuries - assessment & treatment."
- 19/03/2022 - 20/03/2022: PAM "Tissue reparation: let’s speed it up!"
We organise several sessions in the beautiful city of Ghent, Belgium. Check it out!
Holders of a DO diploma, or higher.
University College Copenhagen, Sigurdsgade 26, 2200 Copenhagen.