Osteopathy in Sports
In Belgium, we offer osteopaths these Post Academic Modules (PAMs) in the beautiful city of Ghent.
We have the honor to introducing you to some specialists within the international sports community. All of them are experts in the field of osteopathy, medicine, exercise physiology, nutritional medicine,… who would like to share their expertise and skills with you with great pleasure and passion.
From prevention to rehabilitation
These courses teach you a structured approach and the necessary skills to screen athletes preventively, to speed up rehabilitation or to optimize performance. From prevention to rehabilitation, from amateurs to elite athletes!
Most of the sessions will be streamed!
Dates and topics in Gent Year 1:
- 7/10/2021 - 8/10/2021 (no streaming): PAM "Cranial causes of parietal sports injuries."
- 25/11/2021 - 26/11/2021: PAM "Sports Performance."
- 17/12/2021 - 18/12/2021 (Friday and Saturday!): PAM "Sports Nutrition: a functional point of view."
- 14/01/2022 - 15/01/2022 (Friday and Saturday! - no streaming): PAM "Functional Screening & Rehab: the basics."
- Date to be confirmed: PAM "Running & cycling analysis."
Dates and topics in Gent Year 2:
- 7/10/2021 - 8/10/2021: PAM "Sports Psychology: mental motion."
- 25/11/2021 - 26/11/2021 (no streaming): PAM "Viscero-somatic consequences in sports."
- 16/12/2021 - 17/12/2021: PAM "Tissue reparation: let’s speed it up!"
- 14/01/2022 - 15/01/2022 (Friday and Saturday!): PAM "Functional Screening & Rehab: the basics."
- Date to be confirmed:PAM "Upper extremity sports injuries: assessment & treatment."
We organise several sessions in the beautiful city of Copenhagen, Denmark. Check it out!
8:30 - 18:30.
515€ per session. Syllabus, eCampus, coffee and lunch included.
Holders of a DO diploma, or higher.
Bollebergen 2B, 9052 Ghent, Belgium.